Terms and Conditions
Users of this site agree to be bound by following terms and conditions.
- To access some areas on this site you may need to register. By registering, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that the information you supply during the registration process is accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy should the information change. You agree that you will not register using the name of another individual or entity.
- As a user, you agree you will not post, upload any hateful, malicious, vulgar, racially or ethnically insulting, abusive, harmful, false, obscene, defamatory, unlawful information.
- You agree that you will not share your login information with anyone or will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Lemonise.com or another user’s account.
- Lemonise provides the opportunity for visitors to contact advertiser via an email form. By listing your business/services, advertiser/user accepts these mails. Lemonise.com takes no responsibility of the content transmitted by the form in the website or direct emails.
- Lemonise.com is free business listing website, however some of the features are chargeable according to the feature plan.
- Lemonise has the rights to reject or delete the business listing if it found false, illegal information.
- Lemonise takes no responsibility of negative or positive review/comments/ratings posted by user, however we always review these feedback for user of descent language.
- Lemonise.com makes absolutely no warranties express or implied, with respect to the services to be provided herein. Lemonise.com shall not be liable to any User or Client for any claims or damages which may be suffered, including but not limited to losses or damages resulting from the loss of data, service interruptions and/or inaccurate information. Further, Lemonise.com shall not be liable to User or Client for any claims or damages which may be suffered from his or her Internet Provider, or from any other source resulting in a computer crash, hack, virus, spamming, or any other damage, loss or inconvenience.